Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas parade # 2!

It snowed for the first time (and accumulated) this weekend. I was more than thrilled to not have to leave the house at all. I even woke up excited to see the fresh snow on the ground and be able to enjoy the peace and quiet of it all. It was amazing to see Tess enjoy the snow. Then on sunday was the Lafayette Christmas parade. Dudley had a friend Lulu join him this year (though Dudley still stole the show).Every year we look forward to it, every year Dudley worms his way into peoples pictures and photo albums, and every year we freeze our butts off. But we had fun and it was definitely a good way to get into the christmas spirit....though I don't think I have felt warm since sunday. It was worth it and by next year, we will all have forgotten how miserable it was and will be excited to do it again. I am proud to say that I am a volunteer for the Red Cross. What a great group of people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment