Monday, March 28, 2011

A life with Tess




Two blogs in one night?!?!? Can you believe it?? Well for one, I am waiting on my clothes to dry so I can go to bed and for two, I was posting pics of this weekend and ran across some funny pics to post. As you all know, I have been dealing with Tess and her fearfulness and other neurosis for about 9months now. Just an insight to her life in pictures:

As my SIL can agree, having a rescue dog is all about routine. Well the cats REALLY like to mess with Tess's routine. Like Chaplin sitting in her kennel. Confuses the heck out of Tess.Or Lola sitting under the doggie steps Tess uses to look out the window. This involved some barking.I don't know the meaning of this but this occurs on a nightly basis.....the toys are supposed to be IN the crate. But Tess spends most of the evening taking them out.It may look like a bunch of black fur but if you look closely, Tess is grooming Dudley's face. A new gesture by her that melts my heart.She hardly ever strays far from her older brother.....
Funny looking dog that she is, she has really changed from when I got her.
Tess has taught me a lot in these last few months....mostly patience......and if there is quiet in the house, find out what the girls are up to. I hope that I will not let her down as an owner. My goal this summer, besides fill in the potholes in my yard, is to work on general manners with her. I feel like since she trusts me now, it is time to take that next step. I can't say that three dogs is a good idea, but she needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment