Wednesday, November 16, 2011

October and November!!!


I guess it is time for thanksgiving, I don't know what happened to October and most of November but geesh it has gone fast. So here are some pics to sum it up:








I am thankful for a wonderful sister-in-law and that the shower went off without a hitch!!
I am thankful for all the wonderful people who came out for my birthday (old and new!)

Tami got married!!

I raked leaves! I am thankful for the leaf blower my parents got me!







Then I got to go to Missouri and visit the grandparents. I am very thankful for my wonderful family. And this pic of dad on the Jazzy. It isn't an old guy on a rascal though.
That is it for now, I have so much to be thankful for this year!!! It has been a pretty darn good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment