Thursday, November 17, 2011

Zombies and my Christmas list?



So the new fad? Zombies? I was intrigued. So one night whilst on a break I decided to start watching "the Walking Dead." Even more intriguing. Except I started with the first episode of season 2 and it didn't make a whole lot of sense. Like "how did people become zombies?" "how do you kill a zombie?" "why are some people just dead and not zombies?" So after much confusion I needed to start from the beginning. Well after preparing for a trip to Missouri, I downloaded the first season onto my Ipod, anticipating sleepless nights (not from the zombies but by working the night shift) and we were on our way. I still don't think my grandparents understand why I am up most of the night and then sleep in and take long naps. I watched the first two episodes the first night, I had to pace myself because there were only 6 episodes and no internet to get the rest of season 2. I had to spread these 6 episodes out over 3 nights. The first two left me with even more questions. " Where exactly did the zombies come from or start?" "Again why are some people just dead in their cars and not zombies?" and " how can that one zombie make noise when she has no torso and an open chest cavity (a valid point from my dad when I was impersonating the zombie noise to him.)?" Now that I am officially caught up, I am still intrigued, slightly confused, and wide awake at 5am (not because of zombies). I will always be a vampire fan (not the ones that sparkle!), they make much more sense.




I have been trying to do small changes around the house, thus inspires my christmas list with a few random things thrown in there:



I want a fireplace, not only to decorate the mantel but because it is darn cold!





I am also in love with these! They are close to a fainting couch, which I have always been obsessed with. I even bought a fainting couch for my dollhouse, not something I can use though.







And I am quickly realizing I am a Coach addict. I rarely own nice things but purses are something that I can easily try to keep from getting destroyed. I found their perfume and jewelry in an ad and love both!








And a Keurig was originally on my list, but they don't make peppermint mocha coffee, therefore not so sure I would want one now.


These are all a "wish list" knowing that they are too expensive to actually get but isn't that what wish lists are for?

No comments:

Post a Comment