Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project complete!

This blog will probably be more photos than actually blog but I am proud to say that I finally got the basement room painted and put back together. I must say it looks pretty darn good. Here are some pre-paint photos:







Some mid photos:




Phoebe's foot after she stepped in the paint, you can see that she is very stressed.


And after photos:
I have a place to sit and wait for the tornado warnings to pass by plus the treadmill folds up easily in the weirdly angled corner.
The closet door took up so much room because it opened the wrong way, so I took it down and use an old cloth shower curtain instead. It brightened up the room and now I can easily access my craft supplies.

There was some concern that it would make the room darker and smaller but I think it actually livened it up a bit. It is now my official shot glass, work out, sewing, tornado bunker room. Basically a catch all but I am in love with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment