Monday, January 24, 2011

I wanna be rich

Na na nana na na. Great song by Calloway. But I stray.
Ugh, the ultimate feeling of defeat is asking for money...(or was it getting fired?) I am not the type of person to play Russian Roulette with my bills. I knew someone who was like that, he would pay a different bill every month. Me, I am not a gambler, obviously, since I was devasted at losing bingo. I would rather have all my ducks in a row, however when I do so, then I realize how broke I am. I also use to live on the theory that if I never checked my bank account online that means there would always be money in there....yep, that theory doesn't work either. Then I thought, woohoo, I got payed, I am going to pay for some things that I have waited on....ya know what happens then? You don't have money for the real bills. It seems that the only logical way here is to budget. I was good at it once, I kept a log, dates of bills, but that was mostly when I had a roommate and got paid once a month. Now, I am 33 and still suck at money. It doesn't help that I don't always know what to expect every two weeks. So one of my New Year resolutions is to be a better budgeter! Woohoo...and to lose weight. Wow, aren't I original. And now a totally unrelated picture of Bob the clinic cat. Unfortunately no one took him....and then he promptly got in trouble for "sneaking" off with a package of the free samples....multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment