Saturday, August 21, 2010

Struggling....so struggling.

There has been a lot on my plate lately. I have been juggling money woes, work, illness, and snotty co-workers. Sometimes it just plain sucks to be single and alone. Usually being single doesn't bother me, but it is when shit piles on that I sometimes wish that i had someone to share the stress with. I mean, I can tell Dudley (he is the most understanding) but a lick in the face and a big black paw that smells like fritos doesn't put money in the bank....it does make me smile though.
So I have another "meeting" on monday. I am afraid this maybe it, which I don't quite understand since work is the place that I keep contracting this dreaded illness, can they really fire me for that? See, I get this funk called c-diff which is most commonly in elderly nursing home patients, since I am not that, I guess my digestive system has a personal vendetta against me and uses every opportunity to make my life a living hell. It is common in animal feces, and well in my profession, I can honestly say when something tastes like shit, I do have experience on what shit tastes like. It is inevitable to get the flying poo from cleaning a room, run, or kennel in the mouth. So, when most people can fight off the infection, my body thinks it is a great idea to invite it in and let it vacation for awhile. There is not rhyme or reason except that my body sucks. But it is a very debilitating condition, you get dehydrated quickly and then the whole body shuts down, not to mention the constant visits to the loo. I can't take any immodium because we actually want my body to rid of this foreign visitor so I have to suffer through it. Try explaining that with dignity to co-workers. Doesn't. Happen. geez I hate my life.
So that was friday, again spent most of the evening in a stupor. I did get some relief today however. It started with working with some of my favorite homies. We make a great team on saturday and though I went into work in the worst mood ever, I did come out with a smile on my face. I guess it is always good to have options. I guess it was just nice to work in a drama free environment for once in a long time. I know every work place has drama but mine seems to be particularly bad lately. I. Hate. Drama. That is all my life seems to be lately and it is killing me. So all I can say is to send good vibes my way and my brothers way on monday. He lost his job last monday but is interviewing for a new one. I find out at 3:30 what kind of shit I have to put up with now...heh. shit....how true that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment