Friday, August 13, 2010

To reiterate my lack of life...

I am going to comment on some of my favorite TV shows. See I didn't have any procedures to do today, so I spent a lot of time in the office filing and thinking (and listening to Pandora). Here are some of my thoughts as pointless as they maybe....and I am procrastinating (gasp!) from cleaning the house. The parents are coming tomorrow to meet their new grandkid...who has been awfully bad by escaping the compound in 0.2sec this afternoon. I am kinda feeling defeated about it because I want her to be able to run around but I can't afford a new fence, so I guess runner it is. Makes me sad. But again I stray...back to the pointless thoughts at hand.

I for some reason can't remember that Project Runway has started again! I remember friday afternoon and it isn't on again until the wee hours on saturday. So then I set my DVR and look forward to watching it on Sunday. Still friday nights are my nights to catch up on DVR'd shows from the week.
I have to say that I am a little disappointed of the results from SYTYCD. I think Lauren was a good dancer but Kent totally deserved it. I am sure the judges are kicking themselves for saying how much she has matured after her little display when she won last night. I mean what do you really win?? How many of the SYTYCD winners have you heard about post-show. She is going to be on a gatorade bottle? Woohoo, now boys can stay hydrated when staring at her. I was going to make that comment much more vulgar but I will leave it at that and your imaginations...or their imaginations. Gah. Kent was robbed!
Real Housewives of NJ: Danielle-that bitch is CRAZY! Not much else to say.
Jersey Shore: If I HAD to choose one, I have to say that Pauly D is kinda cute. The Situation is NOT.
Now my favorite topic: True Blood. This season is totally rocking my socks off. I can't believe there are only four more episodes left...the suspense is killing me! I am one that never thought that I would like a little guy on guy action but Eric and Talbot....that was pretty damn sexy. I will admit it. I am not ashamed and I am sure I am not the only one...actually i know I am not the only one. Me and my SIL text all through the episodes and I believe her reaction was shockingly similar to mine. Damn, there are some fine men on that show. Also I do love Russel, what a great character! It is one of those people you love to hate....like Romano on ER. I just want to know if the Queen Of Lousiana's house is up for sale, cause I want it.
Well that is all for now. My dogs are pouting cause it is hot and I am pouting because I have to clean. Ugh. Some shows to look forward to: The Big C and Dexter.
Oh and I am almost done with House, I should be ready and caught up for the new shows in September. I am a little jealous of House....because 1.) Vicadin made me itch. 2.) how can he get away with grumpy, smartassness (new word), and lack of explanations and it is considered endearing. Totally not fair. I am just considered a bitter bitch...maybe its because the vicadin makes me itch so I can't rely on that. I could try eating darvocet like candy but I think that would be an epic fail. And yes I have a fair amount of experience with both said pain-killers in case you all were wondering. Have a great weekend!

A little picture to hold you over to sunday night: Yes, Eric, it hurts so good.
*As this blog went to press I went down to clean litter boxes. I love how I can tell which one Craplin uses. It is the feline equivalent of a men's room....he is too lazy to flush: In cat terms: He is too lazy to cover his twosies.

No comments:

Post a Comment