Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to fail at life without really trying.

Here I go, laying it all out:
About the time I got fired, I realized that I couldn't afford my credit card payments. I came across a debt consolidation program that is very legit and started working with them to help out my situation. My goal was to get things under control without putting more stress on my family, as you can read by the past blogs, we had/still have plenty of stress. My main goal was to let my dad continue to plan his retirement with a smile on his face and a beer in his hand. Well, several months later, I find myself in a big'ol mess which in turn does the exact opposite of my plan to begin with. I do have a meeting with a financial advisor on thursday who agrees with me that what I did was the best option at the time, and agrees with me on the decisions I made. Hopefully now, I can make better decisions and actually make my family proud again, because at this point I am a giant FAIL. Just another disappointing day in the life of me. What am I going to do? I think I am going to curl up with Phoebe in her "I'm in trouble spot." She designated this as her"time out" spot all by herself. It started with the incontinence issues, now I often find her there and then search the house for whatever she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment