Monday, June 6, 2011

Yes, that really did happen.

I said I would keep you updated on my quest and dilemma for a chihuahua, well things took a interesting and colorful turn.


We are usually not allowed to post pictures of clients but since this client was indeed relinquished to us....er....to me to be exact, I feel I have the authority to post some. It was mine for a brief time, approximately 6 hours, but a lovely vet student took the responsibility on. For one, I was a little concerned to have another female dog in the house. I still come home to find an awkward air and realize that the girls have been duking it out for top dog so a third would have been too much, but I couldn't let the poor girl be put down without a chance at treatment. I figured if she responded to treatment I could give her to the guys across the street, it seemed appropriate. But like I said, a vet student took her and is working her up today (and probably shaving her). Well enough suspense....her she is.





Yep, ladies and gentleman. That is a pink dog. After the 5th hour of realizing I was in the possesion of a pink dog, it got a little hilarious ( and it had nothing to do with my 3rd day working with zero sleep).

Here is a much happier picture of me with her because I realized I no longer had a pink dog or perhaps the delirium of working nights. Hope she gets better soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment