Sunday, June 13, 2010

A woman's right to TV

Well in honor of tonight, I thought I would talk about my favorite tv shows:
In case you haven't heard, Season Three of True Blood starts tonight!! I have only been a Trubie for a little over a year, I can thank my sister-in-law. She got me hooked on it when she came up to help me pack to move. She also got me hooked on a variety of other HBO and Showtime shows, including US of Tara, Nurse Jackie (though I was a little disappointed in S2), and Dexter. She made me wonder what I use to watch before HBO and Showtime....well here are some examples:
Deadliest Catch: (Love, love, love, the Time Bandit, plus Andy lives in Indiana, plus Neil has a JRT)
The Office: (that's what she said)
The Community: (How can you not love Joel McHale, he made Chevy Chase funny again!)
Parenthood
Scrubs (though sadly it is over)
Glee: (I love to re-live the good times of my high school)
Survivor: eh, it is just habit now
Justified: (I love me some Timothy Oliphant)
Project Runway (really makes me want to learn how to sew)
The Soup (not TMZ!)
Destination Truth (Josh Gates, will you marry me??)
Ghost Hunters (I am a skeptic, but I do believe now)
So You Think You Can Dance? (Love how some of the choreographers danced on the MJ tribute)
and then some of my guilty pleasures...(dont judge me)
America's Next Top Model : I like the pictures...and Tyra cause she crazy!
Any of the Real Housewives though Orange County is by far the best
Kel on Earth
The City and Hills
Kendra and Kardashians, because they make me feel smart.
I don't make a point to watch the Jersey Shore but if I happen to land on it, by golly it is like a train wreck, you can't look away! How often do you actually get to see STDs be invented?? It is science in the making.
Any RR/RW challenges, I mean, someday, someone is going to get knocked up on that show.
Secret Life of An American Teenager....now I feel I must explain. It is like a lifetime movie, you have to watch it through to the end. I thought it would be closer to a cheesey "after school special" but man, those kids are sluts!
I am not proud of some of my choices but I love them anyway. Plus I have a right to watch TV.
Team Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment