Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am a snob

Yep, I am a computer snob. I love my own computer. It is like my own bed. I can sleep in other beds but don't get a whole lot of it done. Well my computer is like my bed, I know all the right spots, it is comfy, and I can wear my pjs when using it. And if I have to deal with other's for too long I get grumpy. Of course I am talking about my desktop, I love my laptop for surfing purposes but I still haven't gotten the hang of typing on it though. Pretty soon I will love my laptop just as much as soon as I get this thumb pad thingy under control.
Well I was happy to leave work early to come home and type the Hospital Safety Manual on my computer and not the janky one at work...plus I get to wear my jammies pants. I guess I am a snob about a lot of things....I like my own bed, my own shower, my own house, my own tv (because of cable and my dvr), my own car, my favorite hoodie, plus my own dogs and my own cats. Oh and my own phone....yep it is pretty much about me and MY stuff. Add to the need of MY things and not feeling too well because of stress, I had a rough day. But now that I am comfy in my comfy pants, feeling successful having completing the Manual (except for some minor additions and changes) and waiting for the Community to come on, I am feeling a little more at ease...that is until Phoebe peed on me. Then I had to change into different comfy pants and throw the Snuggie down the laundry shoot. All in all, I am a snob, I love my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment