Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You can't spring clean with snow on the ground

RIP RATTIE
Today was my day off. Typically on my days off I tend to be productive. I grocery shop, clean the house, nap, and run any other errands I deem necessary. Well since we are in the midst of a snowpocalypse, I proclaimed for today to be my snow day. What does that mean? That I accomplish absolutely nothing besides napping, twice, and watching all my past DVRd shows. Around 6pm I figured that I maybe should shower, vaccuum, or clean something. So I finally decide to breakdown the rat cage. I have been procrastinating because I was gone all weekend and I needed to distract the dogs to do so. Phoebe and the rattie had become good friends and I didn't have the heart to do it yet. They greeted each other every morning and evening. Since the rat was getting older, Phoebe didn't always see her so i think she was just thinking the rat was sleeping these last couple of days. I finally did it and Phoebe looked confused (or it is my imagination). So now I plan to bribe some of my wonderful strong friends to haul the futon upstairs so I have yet another spare bed upstairs and I have more room for my sewing and work out equipment. Then I can make cool nightmareish pillows for my futon which will be housed in my nightmare room. We will see....
As I was in the midst of my cleaning/vaccuuming frenzy I realized that I really needed to do some serious cleaning. The cleaning that involves taking down the curtains and washing them and such. But that is considered spring cleaning right? Then I look outside and see the mass amounts of winter precipitation on the ground and think.....I can't spring clean yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment