Saturday, July 24, 2010

If you put a pig in a gold house, it's still a pig

I got that from watching Deadliest Catch. Gotta love Andy Hillstrand.
Latest update, I am still employed.....woohoo.
I have a dog. Okay I actually have three dogs. I also have a skinned elbone and swollen ankle because my dumbass tripped and fell this morning. There was no reason to my fall and it wasn't pretty. It was an arms and legs flying everywhere ungraceful fall. Not a good way to start my morning. Then I ran errands all over freakin Lafayette, came home and took a nap, and then had puppy spa day. All dogs are now freshly groomed and asleep, at least they were. New dog's name is Tess, I had to change it from Missy. Tess Marie. (in honor of Cornelia Marie). The sweetest thing is watching her sleep on the dog bed and wag her tail when she is sound asleep. The not-so-sweetest thing is her obsession with plastic. She came out of my room carrying my remote control. She is the first dog I have EVER owned that actually likes Nylabones. Whew. Well thought I would update. Now I might just veg back out on the couch and wait for the storm to pass before I clean the bathroom. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment