Monday, July 12, 2010

Work math problem....

Okay.
You have 1 person doing anesthesia, 2 people to help her, 2 people not to help her, 8 hours in a day, and a shit-ton of things to do. What do you do??
The answer is NOT: wait until the last minute, have 2 people (perhaps the slowest people I ever met) do errands one could have easily done alone and get mad when I need to actually leave somewhat on time.
Justification? Because 1.) You said you were staying late, I need to get to some places before 5pm, like all the places I tried to get to last week when I was staying late. 2.) I cannot babysit you all day and make sure shit gets done. I make lists to check off, what more do you want??
3.)Accepting help, even if it might be from people you don't really care for, is inevitable, so go get your shit done...if you are gone when they are helping, then what do you care anyways? I am the one who asked for them. 4.)"Multi-tasking" look it up, right after you look up "slower than smoke off shit" one has your picture next to it and one doesn't. Guess which one.
Okay so I must admit that is kinda mean but if you have been in my situation for the last 2 workdays, you would totally understand. Oh and those last two workdays I mean are Friday and Monday (today). I know you could be confused since it said in my last blog that I worked saturday and sunday too......okay I will stop now. It hurts my head to continue to rant or it might be the high pitched yipping coming from the dogs wrestling on the hardwood floor. Of course they won't go outside because someone was setting off fireworks like 10 hours ago and they might still be out there....dammit phoebe! She attacks the lawn-mower but she fears fireworks. Gaw, I hope this day ends soon and I wake up to a decent one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment