Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just suck it...and so does your face.

Yep, I am a juvenile.
I just want everyone to SUCK IT! I would actually use more colorful words on here like ones Jen Lancaster has introduced me to, but in case my parents actually do run across this blog, I decided not to.
So here is my rant:
Dear everyone at work,
I work TWO JOBS. My other job is on the weekend. I have been more than willing to do what I can on the days I have off but you are now telling me to go work another 3+ hours after a 6hr day at the clinic??? Suck it. I will do it but suck it anyways.
One person has a more than legit reason, death in the family. My condolences of course. I am not a heartless bitch. But my sympathy is running a little thin when "little miss I am not going to do that and then i am going to give you a shitty look when you make me do other stuff" doesn't start stepping up to the plate. I am TIRED. I go in early and I stay late. I do the evening meds, I multi-task like a mofo (see previous post regarding my gurney/office). So if one more person gives me a dirty look for asking for help or tells me that i need to quit my other job (not going to happen, I love the clinic) then I am going to tell them that maybe they need to quit farming and to SUCK IT....and so does your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment