Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let the grumpiness begin....

I didn't plan on being grumpy today, but does anyone ever plan on being grumpy? It started with not sleeping well and then waking up in a cold sweat. To be followed by a day at work that consisted of me walking around like a zombie lost in my own head. Not good. I need to be distracted this week. I still have this large feeling of helplessness, that I should be anywhere but here, like Missouri or Ohio, not sitting on my ass at home. But guess what I am writing this from? My ass at home. Then to make things better/worse, I get some test results back from the doctor. I have C-diff.....AGAIN. Third times a charm. I say third times a charm because now I get to try some wonderful different antibiotics that cost $700. See, I was concerned the insurance wasn't going to pick any up and as the CVS lady was telling me the cost, she nicely pointed out that my insurance picked up $1800. $700!!!! That is more than my house payment....seriously...it is. So I guess I am going to have to sell the cats...


$2 a bushel

No comments:

Post a Comment