Monday, September 20, 2010

TV...it's whats for dinner

This week is a great week of premieres as was last week (which I was totally unaware of some of the shows.) Let's list them.
Glee
Parenthood
Survivor
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter (wo0hoo!!)
House
ANTM
Community
Office
Hoarders
Along with the oldies but goodies:
Jershey Shore
Some new challenge show on MTV between Real World and Road Rules
Fantasy Factory

I am sure I have missed some, but I am not exactly on the top of my game right now. I am still struggling with whatever funk is in my stomach. I wake up periodically (more often than not) with fevers of 104. I can't believe I am about to say this but I can't wait for my colonoscopy. At least I will have some answers as to what is going on in there. I can't wait until I can get back into a routine of exercising, eating better (right now I eat whatever sounds good, because not much does), household tasks...and right now my greatest nemesis: the lawn. I never really minded mowing the lawn but since I get winded from walking up the stairs from my basement, the thought of pushing a mower around my yard is exhausting. And that is just the thought, not the activity. Not to mention the backyard includes the obstacle course of mole paths, the random missed dookey, and Phoebe constantly attacking the lawn mower. )But I do keep the dogs outside because it is better than them loose inside unattended.) Oh and the backyard is an ankle breaking risk as well, since the moles have taken over, Phoebe has decided to try to catch them by digging, which would be great if she didn't get so excited about digging that she forgets the overall goal and I end up with just a crater. All of these things add up to me not getting anywhere anytime soon with the lawn care. Why oh why do I have the retired guy next door who mows his in pretty patterns and twice a week.....
Prayers for the Bible family continued!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment