Monday, September 13, 2010

V_V

(Those were supposed to look like fangs in case you were wondering.)
The True Blood finale was last night...not only was it AWESOME but it also left all of us a little confused.
SPOILERS!!SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!!
Two fang ups for the following:
Godric (love him!)
Tara's Haircut
Crusty Russel
Bitchy Sookie
Bill admitting the truth

The many, many, many questions that Alan Ball left us with:

Lala's boytoy is a witch?? I can't type boytoys' name because then it would look weird stating he is a witch and I just might go to hell.
Where did Sookie go?
Where did Tara go?
Did Sam really shoot Tommy?
What was with the doll in Hoyt and Jessica's house?
Is Bill going to live?
How did Eric get out of the cement?
WTF is Jason doing?
Is Calvin done?
And probably the most asked two questions:
Are we going to see Eric running naked down the road?
Is Alcide coming back?
Now I know it seems maybe a little petty to talk about a show on my blog. But on sunday nights, TrueBlood is my life. For one hour, I am completely engrossed in something, no work fuss, no family worries, nothing.
Last night I even tried to distract the dogs with rawhides. Epic Fail. The dogs were distracted. Then they distracted me last night by Phoebe vomiting all night and Dudley waking me up to go out. They distracted me when I can home too. It is bad when you can smell the explosion before you even open the door....SO I open the kitchen door to find....nothing. The dogs are fine, the floor is clean. I am confused. I think there is no possible way that dog farts can permeate the house that badly. I have known some human farts to do so but not dog farts. As I go to let Tess out, my heart drops. The baby gate that keeps Phoebs and Dud in the kitchen is down....I continue to follow the stink to find the buttsplosions in the living room. Large. Rank. A good couple of hours old. Ugh. My house still smells like a latrine even with a candle burning that is so strong it make my eyes water.
Just heard from my SIL. Tom's cancer is Seminoma testicular cancer. The lesser of two evils. Radiation is still a possibility, he meets with an oncologist next week. My prayers and thoughts go out to the Bible family.

No comments:

Post a Comment