Friday, September 17, 2010

My Birthday

Yep, it is coming up. Less than a month away. What do I want for my birthday?? I have an on-going list in my head. Since I am broke a majority of the time, I always see something I would like to have and think "I should ask for that for my birthday or Christmas." So now I am going to keep track of them. Also if any of you have any comments regarding some of my requests, feel free to let me know!

*A Dyson. My vaccuum is slowly petering out. I will post a pic below of why it doesn't work as well as it should and also why I am hesitant to get a Dyson. I am pretty sure a 5yr warranty doesn't cover dog attacks.


*Anything Nightmare before Christmas. I know. It is a given. But Disneyshopping.com has some really cool new Nightmare accessories that would go great in my Nightmare themed den/guest room at some point. ( I am going to move the futon upstairs when the rat dies. Now I don't mean to be heartless, but this rat needs to be in a nursing home. She walks like an old lady, she has one squinty eye, and she has a head tilt. Why don't I euthanize her?! Because she still takes her treats like a champ and Phoebe LOVES her. See below. )
This greeting between dog and rat happens every morning and evening.

*Money for the florida trip.

*A smartphone. Yes I have jumped on that bandwagon. I want to FB and look up things on my phone.

*Or a laptop to utterly decrease my exercise. If I get a laptop then I will have no need whatsoever to get up and walk into the den. But on the upside, I might blog more. :)

*Coach purse. A given. Always a given. I think I am going to get one every 5 years, so I have until 35 to save up for my next one.

*Beauty and the Beast. Love that movie and super excited it is FINALLY coming out of the vault.


To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Kevin says you should get an ipad or android tablet instead of laptop and still keep your desktop. Then you can take it more easily and read books. sorry we can't afford a dyson and if we did I think I might get one first. :)

    ReplyDelete