Saturday, September 25, 2010

Matchbox Twenty "How Far We've Come"

My new theme song?? I think so.




I was watching movies tonite and this song was on it. I remember how awesome they are and how wonderful this song is. Now some would say that I am biased because I met them, and Rob Thomas sang to me. Now Tom should back this part up. I can understand him not believing that Prince was singing to me at Deercreek (especially since we were in the lawn) but not only did Rob sit across from me at a picnic table and sing to me but he also recognized us in the crowd and smiled (Tom you swear you saw it too!). I have a picture of me with M20 but it isn't on the computer (yep that was back in the day with real cameras). I did find this copy of it that Tom must have sent me (because he cropped himself out of it.) It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.


*(Notice I was not dressed to impress since SOMEONE lied to me all day that we weren't going to be able to meet the band.)

1 comment:

  1. He wouldn't have seen you in the crowd, if a guy in slouch socks hadn't swapped tix with us!

    ReplyDelete