Thursday, September 9, 2010

Updates

Even though I am grumpy, nauseous, and tired I still would like to update everyone and thank everyone for their mutlitude of prayers today.

Tom made it through surgery fine, they believe it was localized, he didn't do too hot with the anesthesia but is now home resting (or unconscious from pain meds and lack of sleep this week) and will get a follow-up in two weeks. Biopsy results from the tumor come back by monday at the latest.

Grandma is pissed that the doctor only let her put 25% of her weight on the leg but is otherwise right on schedule. Next re-check is in two weeks. I think in her head she was going to be up and walking around by the end of the day. Poor dad, pissed grandma is never fun, but I guess he has had plenty of years to deal with it.

Me. Well I got the antibiotics and they make me extremely nauseous. I figured at this price I should be shitting gold or puking diamonds. It doesn't help that this cooler weather has made the natives restless and whenever I fall asleep on the couch I either wake up with a Terror tap dancing on my chest or Tess biting my butt. Poor ole Dudley just snuggles me. He is a great dog. See the picture below of the girls playing and Dudley enjoying the fact that for once he isn't Phoebe's chew toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment