Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why.am.I.awake.

Reason 924 why I don't like these antibiotics: It is 5am and I am still awake. Yep folks, see there is a small window where the side effects allow me to sleep and where they give me the blinkies. I missed that window of sleep. Today is going to be a long day because sure as shit my pets are all asleep yet I am wide awake. That means zero chance of nap today unless I give them rawhides, and homey ain't playing that game again.


My birthday/christmas list continued....


*A sewing machine and sewing lessons. See I have all these t-shirts from high school that I want to keep but of course my fat ass can't fit into them now therefore I would eventually like to be capable to make a quilt out of these t-shirts.

*These (you can thank my SIL for sending the link of these to me): They are Dexter coasters that look like his blood slides and contained in a blood slide box. Available at www.showtime.seenon.com

Well I am going to attempt to sleep again......

No comments:

Post a Comment