Monday, October 18, 2010

My Bucket List

I guess when things take a turn financially, you tend to think of all the things you want to do, often times laying awake at night. So I started a list:
1. Travel...there are many places I want to go, here are a few: The Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Europe, on a cruise, California (Disneyland), and New York...just to name a few.
2. Go skydiving
3. Go Ghosthunting
4. Get another tattoo. I love the one I have but I want one that means a little more to me. I have somethings in mind...I would love to have Cory Miller or anyone at LA INk to do it, but pretty sure that isn't going to happen.
5. Run a marathon. I hate running, I am not one of those people who just can't wait to run, but it would be nice to say I ran one.
6. Own a house with a pool
7. Get married and have kids....there I said it.
8. Learn how to shoot a gun...we are actually working on this one.
9. Meet somebody famous, wait, I have done that one....thanks Tom.
10. Smack or punch someone who really deserves it....I have a few people in mind
11. Pay off a car before I wreck it.
12. Be published
13. Go back to school
14. Be truly happy with myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment